top of page
1. Memberships: Is open to Black and African American women, Military, Correction officers and their families, Healing Arts ministers, pre-certified and registered pre-licensed professionals, Peer Support Specialists, Faith-Based Leadership teams, State-run consumer agencies, Peer -Run, and Recovery organizations, EAP and Insurance companies.
Membership Fees: Are identified on every membership enrollment agreement, are due on the 1st day of each month and are non-refundable.
2. Culturally Inspired Meals & More: Requirements, one week in advance of preordering or Event Brite registration and payment.
3. Consultation appointments are facilitated via Zoom and are scheduled in 50 -minute increments. We offer Q&A free video that can be viewed on our social media page and website prior to a consultation appointment.
3. Speaking, Panels, and Webcast: Durations are 50-90 minutes. Topics, Transforming into a Faith-fueled Black woman, Servant leadership, kingdom business entrepreneur, Adjusting to a new identity and Disability, Healing from injustice barriers racism, stigma, disability, health equity, disability, higher education inequalities, peer support, and grief & loss.
4. Tableside CHATS, Clubs, and Gathering: Are scheduled bi-monthly and require Eventbrite registration.
4. Culinary Boot Camps: These are open to age-specific groups of 7, the duration is 90 minutes, the frequency is 1-2 weeks, and scheduled quarterly,
5. Menu: Our rotating menu is available upon email request.
bottom of page